Stop Sync Button in MES will not stop the full sync process
Use the OAGIS Provider Web Service - See attached PDF
- Sometimes the Stop Sync button will not stop the full sync process.
- Ensure that the MiniSync is turned off by stopping the PaperLess.OAGIS.Synchronizer service (aka Mini-Sync).
- On the MES server navigate to http://SERVERNAME/Paperless/webservices/OAGISProviderWebService.asmx.
Click on CancelSynchronization link.
- Press the Invoke button several times.
- Synchronization has been cancelled when the Synchronization Status is at Unknown.
- Re-enable the MiniSync by starting the PaperLess.OAGIS.Synchronizer service (aka Mini-Sync).